Agency Highlights 2016
- The agency served more than 71,444 individuals last year in 17 counties: Duval, Clay, Baker, St. Johns, Nassau, Flagler, Putnam, Alachua, Bradford, Dixie, Gilchrist, Levy, Union, Columbia, Hamilton, Lafayette and Suwanee.
- We serve clients without regard to spiritual and religious beliefs.
- Over eighty five percent (85%) of the clients we serve are not Catholic.
- We provided more than 1,517,782 pounds of food last year.
- Agency programs have enjoyed 99% of consumer satisfaction.
- $2,552,240 was provided in direct assistance to our clients.
- Holiday assistance was provided to 8,594 individuals.
- Over 1,177 volunteers contributed their time to the works of the agency.
- Of each dollar raised 85.3% went to programs and 14.7% to administration and cost of fundraising
- Our staff expressed 93% satisfaction working in our agency.