Agency Highlights 2018
- The agency served more than 87,746 individuals in 17 counties: Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Clay, Columbia, Dixie, Duval, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Lafayette, Levy, Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns, Suwannee and Union.
- We served 12,417 individuals with Homelessness Prevention Programs.
- $2,729,042 was provided in direct financial assistance to our clients.
- We served 59,261 individuals with food from our food pantries and mobile rural outreach with 1,492,122 pounds of food.
- We serve clients without regard to spiritual and religious beliefs with over 85% of our clients not Catholic.
- Our agency has a consumer satisfaction rating of 99%.
- 2,763 volunteers contributed their time to the works of the agency.
- Of each dollar raised 85.3% went to programs and 14.7% to administration and cost of fundraising
- Our staff expressed 93% satisfaction working in our agency.