Agency Highlights 2019
- The agency served more than 109,696 individuals in 17 counties: Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Clay, Columbia, Dixie, Duval, Flagler, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Lafayette, Levy, Nassau, Putnam, St. Johns, Suwannee and Union.
- We served 16,933 individuals with Homelessness Prevention Programs.
- Camp I am Special provided camp experiences to 358 children, teenagers and young adults with intellectual and developmental differences.
- We served 80,343 individuals with food from our food pantries and mobile rural outreach with 2,725,905 pounds of food.
- Our agency has a consumer satisfaction rating of 99%.
- Agency services were supported by 3,545 volunteers who contributed 78,170 hours.
- Of each dollar raised, 87% went to programs and 9% to administration and cost of fundraising,
- 97% of clientes served met established program outcomes.
- We serve clients without regard to spiritual and religious beliefs with over 85% of our clients not Catholic.